The colors marshmallow.

1.9.14






Blazer - Lookbookstore
Skirt - Lookbookstore
Hello! Today I decided to experiment with colors. And I liked it. I ordered this gentle blazer suitable in general, that under all the clothes. I do not know if you noticed, but I have a new white skirt-like skirts American cheerleaders. When I saw it on the store page I liked it immediately, but I thought about the white and yet risked to. I think that is always coming up with something new and not dwell on the old or already there.
I also worked with a new online store for me Lookbook Store. Reviews I have only good delivery right to your door, all the fast and cool.

Всем привет! Сегодня я решила поэкспериментировать с цветами. И мне понравилось. Я заказала этот нежный блейзер подходящий в общем то под всю одежду. Не знаю заметили ли вы, но у меня новая белая юбка похожая на юбки американских болельщиц. Когда я увидела ее на странице магазина она сразу мне понравилась, но я думала по поводу белого цвета и все таки рискнула. Думаю, что всегда стоит придумывать что то новое и не останавливаться на старом либо уже достигнутом.
Так же я сотрудничала с новым для меня онлайн магазином Lookbook Store Отзывы у меня только хорошие, доставка прямо на дом, все быстро и классно.

You Might Also Like

3 коммент.

  1. <3 Add this to G+V )
    via http://www.lauderlis.com/#add_a_fashion_post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done for you )
      http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/08/magdalinskaya.html#mk2

      Delete
  2. Wow! I like how to combine all the colors together. And those lips, you rock it girl!

    xx
    Lookbook Store

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured post

Botanical Garden Kiev.

Dress - Zaful Boots - Zaful Сегодня прекрасное солнечное утро. У меня отличное настроение. На завтрак я ела торт с ч...

Instagram