New photoshoot)

by - 28.10.14




ph Margarita Ivasenko
mua Vika Shkurko

Hello everyone. Today was a great day. We were with my family to the movies later in the cafe, and when I came home to me threw off photographer new photos. I already wrote here that I am a blogger and also a model. I worked in China, South Korea and Japan - it is very pleasant to me.

Привет всем. Сегодня был классный день. Мы с моей семьей были в кино потом в кафе, а когда пришла домой фотограф скинул мне новые фотографии. Я уже писала здесь, что я блоггер и также модель. Я работала в Китае, Южной Корее и Японии - это очень мне нравится.

You May Also Like

6 коммент.

  1. Nice!

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!! :) i love ur hair <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!

    PS: You're welcome to join my giveaway, would be much appreciated if you participate:)
    http://bridgeofmemories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/giveaway-design-your-own-cases-and.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute look!!

    Xx

    www.salsit.com

    ReplyDelete