Leopard fur coat.

by - 24.12.14


Coat - Stylemoi
Shoes - Dr.Martens

Today's look is based on a leopard fur coat and massive shoes. I'm a fan of such shoes, do not take the studs and ballet flats seriously. Golfs were dressed for the heat, but in my opinion, they are perfectly joined in this way. I am usually very quickly come up with what I wear. And more often if I think for a long time what I wear, it turns out that it is not very steep ahaha

Сегодняшний look основан на леопардовой шубе и массивной обуви. Я поклонник такой обуви, не воспринимаю шпильки и балетки в серьез. Гольфы были одеты для тепла, но по моему, они отлично влились в этот образ. Обычно я очень быстро придумываю что мне одеть. И чаще всего если я долго думаю что же мне одеть, то выходит что то не очень крутое ахаха

You May Also Like

5 коммент.