Denim.

by - 12.5.15


Jacket - Oasap
Bag - Dresslink
Shorts - Second hand
Shoes - Dresslink

Сегодня хочу рассказать о новом онлайн магазине. В нем я нашла крутые туфли на платформе и прозрачную сумку по очень недорогим ценам. Моя посылка пришла быстро, качество хорошее.
Today I want to talk about a new online store. In it, I found a cool platform shoes and a transparent bag for a very low price. My parcel arrived quickly, the quality is good.

You May Also Like

7 коммент.

  1. oh i got similar bag from ebay! cool look :)
    ✿ blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I poverty to talk about a innovative working store poyds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My tract inwards quickly, the excellence is worthy online shopping in lahore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from a new follower of your blog. I'm loving all your looks.
    This one is beyond stunning!
    quirkycurlsfashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is good. I like style of your writing. So I got pleasure reading it. Thanks a lot http://prosecution2012.com/

    ReplyDelete