Mixing clothes.

25.6.15


Sunglasses - Dressin
Top - Sheinside
Jeans - Wholesale
Jacket - Dressin
Sandals - Dressgal

I usually wear very simple clothes. But today it is not so. I immediately liked the white lace top and short jeans. To this I added a biker black leather jackets and accessories. All the clothes you can find the links above.

You Might Also Like

3 коммент.

  1. Love this look! You make me want to cut my hair short again!x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crochet top! Lovely look! In love with your hair !x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...lovely look.Awesome web.Thank you to blogger.
    clothing

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured post

Botanical Garden Kiev.

Dress - Zaful Boots - Zaful Сегодня прекрасное солнечное утро. У меня отличное настроение. На завтрак я ела торт с ч...

Instagram