Lacy.

21.10.15


Blue ring - Yoins
Blouse - Cndirect
Lilac ring - Yoins

I love my today look. This lace blouse and vintage rings simply delicious. This blouse can be easy to dress with jeans and it will be a casual outfit. But I wanted something a little more beautiful and magical.

You Might Also Like

3 коммент.

  1. I found your blog on you lookbook profile and I'm absolutely in love with your style and your blog! I can't follow your blog directly :(
    If you want, you can check out my blog and tell me what do you think!!! I appreciate that.
    www.theblogofgigi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing..:)
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh you are so pretty
    ilove your cosy style
    amazing

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured post

Botanical Garden Kiev.

Dress - Zaful Boots - Zaful Сегодня прекрасное солнечное утро. У меня отличное настроение. На завтрак я ела торт с ч...

Instagram