In the favorite clothes.

by - 1.12.15



Jacket - Poppy Lovers
Bag - Dressin
Jeans, sweater, hat - second hand
Belt - Asos
Case cover - Cndirect

For a long time I was looking for myself what that small bag. So they sent me what you want! This jacket with studs too, I really liked. All these clothes are very close to me. It is comfortable and looks stylish. Everything is very simple.
Очень долго я искала себе какую то небольшую сумку. И вот мне прислали то, что нужно! Эта куртка с заклепками тоже мне очень понравилась. Вся эта одежда мне очень близка. В ней удобно и выглядит стильно. Все очень просто.
Подписывайтесь на мой канал и смотрите мои новые видео: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMeDol5OSh_Em0CgCn3DO5w

You May Also Like

1 коммент.

  1. Love that jacket! Your style is totally awesome!
    Kinga x

    www.rockthisrunway.co.uk

    ReplyDelete