The image of the schoolboy.

by - 12.9.16

Cap - Vintage
Necklace - Starharvest
Sweater - Second hand
Bag - Stylewe
Shorts - Urban Revivo
Shoes - Siste's
Я думаю многие заметили, что сейчас в моде мужские образы для девушек и наоборот. Мне нравится это в определенных моментах одежды. Женщины и девушки стремятся быть сильными и свободными, независить от мужчин и окружающего мнения. Я не говорю, что именно это и только это должно быть. Я так же люблю красивые платья и короткие юбки. Но всего по немножку. 
Эти шорты я купила в Китае, в брендовом китайском магазине. Жаль у нас его нет. Хорошее качество и ткани, про стиль я вообще молчу это нечто крутое!! Про сумку я уже писала в каком то посте, но если кто то не читал, то она очень классная и из натуральной кожи. Аксессуары и обувь я почти всегда покупаю только кожаные. Свитер я купила в хумане - это секонд хенд. Эта цепочка на моей шее серебрянная, хорошее качество и недорогая цена. В общем кто ищет тот найдет!
I think many have noticed that now in vogue male images for the girls, and vice versa. I like it in certain moments of clothes. Women and girls tend to be strong and free, independent of men, and the opinions of others. I'm not saying that this and only this should be. I also love the beautiful dresses and short skirts. But just for a little bit.
These shorts I bought in China, the Chinese brand-name product. It is a pity we do not. Good quality fabric and, about style, I do not say anything it's something cool !! About the bag I have already written in a certain post, but if someone did not read, it is very cool and made of leather. Accessories & Shoes I almost always buy only leather. Sweater I bought in ones as the Humana - it is second hand. The chain on my neck silver, good quality and affordable price. In general who seek shall find!

You May Also Like

4 коммент.

  1. You look beautiful, I loveeee this outfit!
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! It looks awesome on you!
    Kinga x
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete