Compound colors.

by - 27.10.16

Scarf - Zaful
Cardigan - Sammydress
Bag - Zaful
Sweater - Vipme
Pants - Zaful
У меня сегодня немного тяжелое утро. Весь день сижу за компьютером, с начало все хорошо но чем дальше тем сложнее для головы. Понимаю, что все люди разные и созданы каждый для чего то интересного. Вчера я была на шоппинге, иногда можно себе такое позволить. Купила джинсы, ведь так сложно найти в секонд хендах или еще где то. Еще я часто думаю о жизни, как все будет в будущем. Но кто это может знать?! Думаю только Бог.
Как и всегда, напишу несколько слов о своем образе. Сегодня на мне удлиненный кардиган из плотной ткани, легкие брюки в полоску и свитер из вискозы. Брюки, к сожалению, немного маловаты. Как вы можете заметить, я подобрала в данном образе все по цветам. Мне нравится это соединение.
I have now a little heavy morning. All day I sit at the computer, with the beginning of everything is good but the further the more difficult for the head. I understand that everyone is different and each created for something interesting. Yesterday I was shopping, sometimes you can afford it. I bought jeans, is it difficult to find in second hand or somewhere else. I also often think of life as a whole will be in the future. But who can know ?! I think only God.
As always, I will write a few words about my image. Today I elongated cardigan made of thick fabric, light striped trousers and a sweater made of viscose. Trousers, unfortunately, a little too small. As you can see, I picked up in this way all the flowers. I like this compound.

You May Also Like

1 коммент.

  1. I'm in love with this outfit <3 perfect color match!

    ReplyDelete