Oversized coat.

by - 3.12.16

Backpack - Rosewholesale
Sweater - You can buy in my shop
Pants - Kolomall
Boots - Wholesale7
Всем добрый вечер. У меня сегодня утром было странное настроение и ничего не хотелось. Но потом я взяла себя в руки, включила музыку и все встало на свои места. Также, днем была съемка нового образа с фотографом. Скоро вы увидите этой в блоге и других соц сетях. После фотосъемки я с друзьями была в кино на фильме шпионы-союзники. Очень красивые наряды у главной героини и вообще неплохой фильм.
Теперь больше про мой лук. Этот объемный пуховик хорошего качества и теплый, можно смело носить и заказывать. Такие куртки тренд этой зимы. Эти брюки мне прислали с Кореи и я очень рада! Действительно цена и качество на ровне.
Good evening. I have this morning had a strange mood and did not want to. But then I pulled myself together, play music, and everything fell into place. Also, the day was a new way of shooting with a photographer. Soon you will see this in the blog and other social networks. After the shooting, I was with my friends to the cinema to the film Allied. Very beautiful outfits from the main character, and in general a good movie.
Now more about my look. This volume of good quality down jacket and warm, you can safely wear and order. Such jackets trend this winter. These pants sent me to Korea and I am very happy! Indeed the price and quality on a level.

You May Also Like

2 коммент.

  1. How are the quality of boots? Are the boots warm inside. Good boots for snow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi quality is okay. I think this boots for spring or autumn.

      Delete