Pink velor.

by - 18.1.17

Jeans - Wannabk
Earrings - Rosegal
Привет всем. Прошло 4 дня с прошлого поста и я уже немного скучала по блогу и фото сессиям. Мне правда нравится все это. Жаль, что в Украине не развита структура фешн блоггеров. Сейчас много блоггеров разных, но именно в индустрии моды меня особо никто не вдохновляет. Есть неплохие, но это не ах!! Когда я начинала этим заниматься, были единицы и то не помню других. Очень надеюсь, что будет ценится это и развиваться и я вместе.
В этот раз я хотела отснять эту одежду на улице. Но было холодно слишком, а в куртке совсем не то. На мне прелестная водолазка с розовыми жемчужинами, клешеные джинсы и серьги с кольцами. Мне очень нравится данное сочетание простого и нарядного, джинса и велюра. 
Hello everybody. It has been 4 days since the last post and I missed a little blog and photo shoot. I really like all of it. It is a pity that it is not well developed structure of fashion bloggers in Ukraine. Now a lot of different bloggers, but in the fashion industry I am particularly inspired by no one. There are good, but this is not ah !! When I started to do it, I was one and do not remember the others. I really hope that it will be much appreciated and I develop together.
This time I wanted to shoot the clothes on the street. But it was too cold and not at all in a jacket. On my lovely turtleneck with pink pearls flare jeans and earrings with rings. I really like this combination of simple and elegant, jeans and velor.

You May Also Like

3 коммент.


  1. Just discovered your blog, and I’m in LOVE with it! Amazing layout an content.
    Love your style, you rock!♥
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pictures, dear. You look stunning, as always:)
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete