Social icons

Trends of spring 2017.

5.3.17
Sunglasses - Zaful
Jacket - Poppy Lovers
Top - Zaful
Jeans - Love of queen
Boots - Sammydress
Всем приятного воскресенья! Сейчас пишу этот пост и зарядка от ноутбука плохо стала работать. Пришлось потрудиться над этим. Сейчас все в порядке и я могу продолжать. У меня сегодня можно сказать рабочий день, хотя я и нахожусь дома. Так как я работаю фриланс. Но в пятницу мы с Денисом, если кто не знает это мой муж. Я бы называла его бойфрендом но люди такого не понимают. А так вот мы гуляли пол дня по улицам Киева. Как я люблю эти весенние прогулки. Я правда счастлива в эти моменты.
А теперь подробнее о моем образе. Джинсы с рваными краями, колготки в сетку и косуха в цветы. Это очень интересное сочетание. По-моему эти джинсы немного толстят меня,. Я выбрала размер маленький, надо было брать М. Куртка хорошего качества. Косуху можно носить с различными вариациями черной одежды, джинс, светлых юбок и тд. Серые ботинки под замш отличный вариант обуви на весну. По скольку они на каблуках то это обувь не на каждый день. Но одеть пройтись в кафе или пойти на мероприятие самое то.
All a pleasant Sunday! Now I write this post and charge the notebook has become a bad work. I had to work hard on it. Now everything is in order and I can continue. Today I can say time, even though I'm at home. Since I work freelance. But on Friday we Dennis, if someone does not know this is my husband. I would call him her boyfriend but people do not understand this. And so here we walked half a day on the streets of Kiev. How I love these spring walks. I'm really happy in these moments.
And now more about my image. Jeans with torn edges, into the net tights and black leather jackets in colors. This is a very interesting combination. I think these jeans makes me a little thicker . I chose a small size, it was necessary to take M. A good quality jacket. Leather jackets can be worn with different variations of black clothes, jeans, light skirts and so on. Grey suede shoes for the shoe is a great option for spring. Since the heels are on this shoe is not for every day. But dress walk in the cafe or go to the event is the fact.

4 comments

  1. Nice sunnies!!!

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this jacket <3
    also fishnets is my favorite spring trend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the over all clothing but i was interested in seeing more than one.

    Neiman Marcus Coupons save upto 75%


    ReplyDelete

Kristina Magdalina. Powered by Blogger.