Social icons

Sun on the neck.

16.9.14







Sunglasses - Bornprettystore
Necklace - Bornprettystore

Hello my friends! Today I wanted to change something in my way. I wore baggy trousers and a sports shirt, I think, came out cool. I also want to say that a look at the Street Style world now connect many different styles and it is very interesting. I would also add about accessories in my we all love to wear them. I recently found a cool online store Bornpretty. And as a gift to you I have a 10% off coupon KM10K31.
Привет друзья мои! Сегодня мне захотелось что то изменить в моем образе. Я одела широкие штаны и спортивную футболку, по моему, вышло круто. Также хочу сказать что посмотря на стрит стайл во всем мире сейчас очень многие соединяют разные стили и это очень интересно. Еще добавлю про аксессуары, по моему все мы любим их носить. Я недавно нашла классный онлайн магазин Bornpretty. И в подарок вам у меня есть код на скидку в 10% KM10K31.

4 comments

  1. Nice look!

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look!!! your blog is amazing!!!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc? it would be great! if you want just let me know about it!
    thanks a lot!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a force to reckon with. I love this super cool style-- and your lipstick is perfect!
    xoxo Keep rocking girlfriend!

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Kristina Magdalina. Powered by Blogger.