Social icons

Subscribe to my channel: Kristina Magdalina.

9.11.15

Coat - Wholesale
Sweatshirt - Dressin

Hello everybody. Today I want to tell you about my image. This simple coat and sweater with a mustache. I like this kind of seemed a bit hilarious. You can also watch a video overview of these things on my channel: Kristina Magdalina.
Привет всем. Сегодня хочу рассказать вам о своем образе. Это простое пальто и свитер с усиками. Мне этот вид показался немного веселый. Так же вы можете посмотреть видео обзор этих вещей на моем канале: Kristina Magdalina.


3 comments

  1. cool outfit! love the whole look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is sooo cool!!!
    Kinga xx

    www.rockthisrunway.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kristina Magdalina. Powered by Blogger.