Social icons

A little bit of gray.

4.12.15


Scarf - Cndirect
Coat - Zaful
Jeans - Zaful

I was happy that I went to the first snow. Still not too cold outside and can be worn, for example, a warm sweater and coat. As in my photos. I wrapped in a warm scarf gray, it is not wool but warm. This unusual little bag I immediately caught my eye. And it seems to me makes me look more elegant.
Я была счастлива, что пошел первый снег. Еще не сильно холодно на улице и можно одевать, к примеру, теплый свитер и пальто. Как на моих фотографиях. Я укуталась в теплый шарф серого цвета, он не шерстяной но теплый. Эта немного необычная сумка мне сразу бросилась в глаза. И как мне кажется делает мой вид более нарядным.

3 comments

  1. Loving that bag! Grey is definitely a favourite of mine <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole grey look! :) x
    Kinga

    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Kristina Magdalina. Powered by Blogger.