Social icons

Maroon sweater.

29.12.16
Sweater - Yesfashion
Skirt - Zaful
Belt - Asos
Bag - Gamiss
Boots - Zara
Всем доброе утро. У меня сегодня такое умиротворенное настроение. Мысли о хорошем и высоком. Эти дни я болела опять, что очень плохо. Но вчера мне стало лучше и я опять могу делать съемки для вас. Вчера я с друзьями смотрели кино и ели пиццу. Было классно. Спасибо за время вместе.
По поводу моего лука. Мне нравится абсолютно все эти вещи. Бордовый легкий свитер разбавляет все черное одетое мною. Серая сумка в стиле 60-х, и юбка на пуговицах, очень сочетаются между собой. Качество юбки и сумки хорошее, думаю на уровне манго и тд. Не бойтесь заказывать в интернете. Просто перед тем как решили заказать, поищите эту вещь на ком-то.
Good morning everyone. I have a peaceful mood today. Thoughts of good and high. These days I was sick again, which is very bad. But yesterday, I felt better and I can again do the shooting for you. Yesterday, my friends and I watched a movie and ate pizza. It was cool. Thank you for your time together.
With regard to my look. I like absolutely all of these things. Maroon light sweater dilutes all in black dressed me. Gray bag in the style of the 60s, and a skirt with buttons, it combined with each other. Quality skirts and bags is good, I think at the level of mango and so on. Do not be afraid to order online. Just before you decide to order, look for this thing to someone (on lookbook, instagram).

3 comments

  1. Interesting the detail of the sweater

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/2016/07/dressy-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete

Kristina Magdalina. Powered by Blogger.