Social icons

Burgundy velvet.

24.3.17
Sunglasses - Sammydress
Jacket - Zaful
Boots - Lost Ink
Я так ждала весну и теплую погоду, но пока еще холодно в Украине. Сегодня я была на съемке и очень замерзла. Был холодный ветер, но не так холодно как зимой конечно. Сейчас согреваюсь под одеялом и пью чай с шиповником. В голове опять куча идей. Опять хочется что-то менять.
Этот пиджак из бархата по виду очень красивый. По поводу качества я не могу его посоветовать. Я часто заказываю с этого сайта и чаще всего все хорошо. Данный образ немного шик вместе с гранжем.
I've been waiting for spring and warm weather, but it's still cold in Ukraine. Today I was on the set and very cold. There was a cold wind, but not as cold as winter of course. Who warms under a blanket and drink tea with rosehip. In my head again a lot of ideas. Again I want to change something.
This velvet jacket looks very beautiful. In occasion of quality I can not advise it. I often order from this site and most often everything is fine. This image is a little chic along with the grunge.

4 comments

  1. really nice bag! nice shape

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessing on your jacket oh my oh my oh my !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these shoes are so stunniing!
    would you like to take part in a giveaway? Three choker necklaces are to win!
    http://purpurowakaruzela.blogspot.com/2017/03/spring-giveaway-3-choker-necklaces.html

    ReplyDelete

Kristina Magdalina. Powered by Blogger.