Social icons

Special outfit.

26.3.17
Sunglasses - Asos
T-shirt - Calvin Klein
 Culottes - Zara
Coat - Zaful
Всем привет в этот воскресный день. Вчера мне было тяжело во всем, не знаю, что со мной было. Но сегодня все хорошо. Буду смотреть мультфильм и пить гранатовый сок. 
Мне нравится все в этом образе. Чтобы разбавить все черное я решила надеть куртку цвета хаки. В этом году я часто встречаю этот цвет в своем гардеробе и просто на ком-то.
Hello everyone on this Sunday. Yesterday it was hard for me in everything, I do not know what happened to me. But today everything is fine. I will watch a cartoon and drink pomegranate juice.
I like everything in this image. To dilute the all black, I decided to wear a khaki jacket. This year I often meet this color in my wardrobe and just on someone.

3 comments

  1. Loving everything in this black outfuit .Right here is a few beautiful wedding gowns.http://www.bridesmaiddesigners.net

    ReplyDelete

Kristina Magdalina. Powered by Blogger.