Social icons

Patent leather shoes.

3.4.17
Cap - Zaful
Bomber jacket - Poppy Lovers
Skirt - Second hand
Boots - Sammydress
Сегодня прекрасное утро в Киеве. Мы с подругой собираемся пойти погулять. Эта съемка была на той неделе. Я еще в теплых колготках. Я все время радуюсь теплой весне в этом году. А теперь немного про моду. В этот раз мой образ немного противоречивый. Лаковые ботинки и кепка, джинсовая обрезанная юбка и бархатный бомбер. Если бы я обула кеды было бы уже скучно. Поэтому все так подобрано.
Today is a beautiful morning in Kiev. My friend and I are going to go for a walk. This was the shooting that week. I'm still in warm pantyhose. I always rejoice in the warm spring this year. And now a little about fashion. This time my image is a bit contradictory. Patent leather shoes and cap, denim skirt and velvet trimmed bomber. If I shod my sneakers, it would be boring. Therefore everything is so selected.

3 comments

  1. I fundamentally expected that would add a comment to show a promise of appreciation is all together for your post. This post is really interesting and to an awesome degree predictable for us.Keep sharing.
    oxford shoes for women
    oxfords nz online shop
    women's oxford shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice anklebooooooots

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes look amazing and the jacket is amazing as well.

    Discount coupons offers upto 80% off

    ReplyDelete

Kristina Magdalina. Powered by Blogger.