Social icons

Vintage look.

15.6.17
Shirt - Vintage
Skirt - Zaful
Bag - Vintage
Вдохновилась я опять азиатскими инстаграмами без фильтров. Мне всегда нравились такие профили. Но понимая, что мои фото хуже по локациям и может в чем-то еще. Я всегда пыталась улучшить свои снимки.
На мне винтажная рубашка огромного размера из бабушкиного гардероба. У нее есть много вещей которые она не носит и которые не старые. Эта сумка тоже от туда. В общем вы поняли все просто. Ссылка на юбку сверху. Юбка из хорошего джинсового материала. По бокам сделана вышивка.
I was inspired again by Asian instagrams without filters. I've always liked these profiles. But knowing that my photos worse locations, and can something else. I always tried to improve my pictures.
I have a huge vintage shirt from my grandmother's wardrobe. She has a lot of things that she does not wear and are not old. This bag is also from there. In general, you realize it's simple. Link to the skirt from above. A skirt of good denim material. On the sides made embroidery.
"ZFRUIT17" This is a promotional code of $ 12 discount for all products in zaful ($ 12 discount for orders of $ 100 +, 50-6)

3 comments

  1. Great casual look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Я влюбилась в эту сумку!
    stasbb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kristina Magdalina. Powered by Blogger.